Are you struggling to get a good night’s sleep? Are you left feeling tired, moody or frustrated when you have to get up in the morning? Having a bad night’s sleep can leave you feeling angry, drained and overwhelmed. If like me, you have suffered with poor sleep for a long time, then you need to figure out what is causing it.
And the answer may actually be easier than you think! It could be as simple as getting yourself a different (and better) pillow. When I came across the Serta Stay Cool Pillow, I knew that this could actually really transform my sleep. Check out my Serta Stay Cool Pillow Review to see how if it could benefit you and change the way you sleep.
What is the Serta Stay Cool Pillow?
The Serta Stay Cool Pillow is made from soft and comfy memory foam material which is supportive and strong. One excellent feature of the Serta Stay Cool Pillow is its Constant Cool cover. This cover feels cool as soon as your head hits the pillow!
It also helps you maintain an optimum sleep atmosphere by being soft and smooth as well as wicking heat away from your head and body to keep you at a comfortable temperature all night long. When compared to other market leaders with cooling technology (such as bamboo pillows), this pillow is pricier than most but stays cooler and more comfortable for longer.
Features & Benefits
1. Good Loft Height
It is extremely important to choose a pillow that is the right height. A pillow that is too high or too low (too small or too big as well) will throw your back and spine out of alignment which can lead to pain and pressure build up. The Serta Stay Cool pillow is 15” x 20” x 5”, which is a desirable size to offer good and healthy head, neck and back alignment whilst you sleep.
The medium firm memory foam design along with the shape of the Serta Stay Cool pillow offers great support to your head, shoulders and back. The contoured shape cradles your head, which helps to provide extra comfort and support.
3. Contoured Design
The unique contoured design of the Serta Stay Cool pillow enhances the support even further. You can choose whether you want to use the lower or higher edge to suit your unique body shape and personal preference which ensures that you are getting the best and most suitable support for you.
4. Constant Cool Technology
This pillow comes with a Constant Cool cover which stays cool no matter what, as well as helps to draw moisture and heat away from your head. This combination leads to a cool, comfortable and sweat-free night’s sleep.
5. Reduces Pressure and Pain
Due to the great support of the Serta Stay Cool pillow, pain and pressure can be greatly reduced as a result. If you have a pillow that support you well, you don’t need to wake up with neck or shoulder stiffness, or an aching back!
Things to consider before buying a Serta Stay Cool Pillow
If you are struggling night after night with poor sleep due to discomfort or overheating, and you are looking for an answer that could truly help to transform your sleep for the long term, then a Serta Stay Cool Pillow might just be what you need.
Who is it for?
The Serta Stay Cool pillow is for you if you are sick and tired of being tired due to not getting an adequate amount of sleep. It will be a good option if you want a pillow that is going to keep you cool whilst also offering optimum support, a choice of loft heights, a cradling sensation and of course, great comfort. What’s also great about the Serta Stay Cool Pillow is that it suits all sleeping positions.
Who is it not for?
This pillow won’t be ideal for you if you get cold during the night, or if you prefer a pillow that is extra soft and bouncy. Although comfortable, it has a medium firmness rather than a super softness.
Things to think about before buying a Serta Stay Cool Pillow
1. Medium-firm: If you like a pillow that is soft, bouncy and extra squishy, or if you want to be able to twist and flex your pillow into a different shape, then the Serta Stay Cool pillow will not be the right option for you. On the other hand, if you like a pillow that cradles your head and provides great comfort but has a medium-firmness, then this will be a good option.
2. Weight: The Serta Stay Cool pillow is 4.5 pounds in weight, which means that it is pretty lightweight to move or carry, but is definitely substantial and sturdy enough to offer excellent support that is necessary for a good and comfortable night’s sleep.
3. Cooler Sleep: If you tend to suffer from sweating, overheating or just generally feeling hot and bothered during the night, then you need a pillow that works to wick away heat and moisture from your head. The Serta Stay Cool pillow with its Constant Cool cover does just this. And what’s more is that this feature does not diminish over time.
4. Pain Relief: If you wake up with aches and pains, stiffness or general discomfort after a night’s sleep, then you very well could be using the wrong pillow. The Serta Stay Cool pillow is comfortable, supportive and promotes healthy spinal alignment, to ensure that you wake up pain and pressure free!
And if you still aren’t quite sure whether the Serta Stay Cool Pillow is right for you, check out what some real people are saying about their own Serta Stay Cool Pillow.
What alternatives are there to the Serta Stay Cool Pillow?
If perhaps the Serta Stay Cool Pillow we have suggested isn’t quite the right option for you, then here are some alternatives:
1. Iso Cool Memory Foam Pillow
The Iso Cool Memory Foam Pillow is made with a memory foam interior and 100% cotton cover material. Like the Serta Stay Cool pillow, this pillow does a good job at keeping you cool throughout the night. The 100% cotton cover has Outlast Adaptive Comfort material which means it has extremely tiny PCM beads that help to absorb heat and wick away moisture from your head and body whilst you sleep.
Unlike the Serta Stay Cool pillow, this pillow also does the opposite, meaning that it helps you stay warm in a cooler environment. So if you tend to sleep hot no matter what the weather is, and are looking for a pillow to keep you cool all year round, then you may prefer to opt for the Serta, which stay cools no matter what.
The Iso Cool pillow use visco-elastic memory foam which is medium-firm, supportive and comfortable. The gusseted design of this pillow makes it most ideal for side sleepers
Side Sleeper measures 23 x 15.5 x 5 inches
Made in the USA and Imported
SleepBetter and Iso-Cool are registered Trademarks of Carpenter Co.
The removable cover is machine washable for easy care
Comparison to the Serta Stay Cool Pillow:
-Comparable size of 23” x 15.5” x 5”
-Absorbs moisture to help you stay cool, but also keeps you warm on cooler nights
-Machine washable cover
-Best for side sleepers
2. Classic Brands Reversible Cool Gel Pillow
The Classic Brands Reversible Cool Gel Pillow is comparable to the Serta Stay Cool pillow in that it is made with a memory foam interior and it uses effective cooling technology. However, unlike the Serta Stay Cool pillow, this pillow doesn’t use its cover to keep you cool.
Instead, it has a cool gel layer on one side. Simply use the cooler side when you are feeling hot, and the memory foam side on cooler nights to keep you at an optimal temperature all night long.
The cool gel memory foam also helps to regulate your temperature, evenly distributes heat and also helps to circulate airflow, which will keep you cool from dusk till dawn.
Similar to the Serta pillow, this one has memory foam that cradles your head and supports you well, reducing pressure and pain in key areas like your head, neck, shoulders and back. It has a mesh knit cover which is hypoallergenic, removable and washable. It is 5 inches high which makes it great for all sleeping positions.
Comparison to the Serta Stay Cool Pillow:
– Comparable in size (16” x 24” x 5”)
– Medium-plush feel
– Same height which is great for all sleeping positions
– Gel memory foam
– Cool gel layer on one side of the pillow
– Less expensive
3. Dreamfinity 2.0 Cooling Gel Pillow
The Dreamfinity 2.0 Cooling Gel Pillow is again very similar to the Serta Stay Cool Pillow in that it is designed to keep you cool and comfortable all night long. Unlike the Serta pillow, but similar to the Classic Brands pillow, it doesn’t just use the cover to keep you cool.
Instead, the Dreamfinity pillow uses hydraluxe Cooling Gel which is designed in a unique bubble pattern that is breathable and promotes great airflow and circulation. This pillow also features a soft and breathable cover that is made from mesh. It is soft and smooth to provide good comfort, and is easily removable and machine washable.
Comparison to the Serta Stay Cool Pillow:
– Comparable in size (16” x 24” x 6”)
– 1 inch higher in height which makes it suitable for all sleeping positions
– Mesh breathable cover
– Hydraluxe Cooling Gel which keeps you cool and wicks away moisture and heat
To wrap it all up, if you suffer from lack of sleep on a regular basis due to either discomfort, pain, insomnia or overheating, then you could be putting quite a big strain on your body, both physically and mentally. If you decide to go ahead and invest in a new pillow, then you could really change you sleep, and ultimately your life, for the better.
And the Serta Stay Cool Pillow is really a great option to give you a more comfortable, cooler and overall better night’s rest. I love it because it suits all sleeping positions, is supportive and reduces pressure, is comfortable and of course it keeps you cool all night through.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the Serta Stay Cool Pillow?
- 2 Features & Benefits
- 3 Things to consider before buying a Serta Stay Cool Pillow
- 4 Things to think about before buying a Serta Stay Cool Pillow
- 5 What alternatives are there to the Serta Stay Cool Pillow?